Thursday, July 9, 2009

Now that you have done it.





There goes my Chinese.. I just had the worst oral ever. When the question was posted, I was like so damn speechless. I think I really really did it badly.


After our oral exam, Munyee recommended us to the mini steamboat located at Chinatown.

It was delicious and affordable for only $4.80!

Most importantly, you get to be called "帅哥" by the hot auntie that sell drinks.

I almost puked when I saw her approaching Ben and started flirting. It was god damn hysterical. I need to thanks her though.

.. I never thought Ben can attract ladies but through this, it has made me realise that actually Ben has the potential to attract aunties instead. And yup, it's important to me cause I get to shoot him with that in the future.


P/S: I'm not done with you yet. I'll be bound to make your life miserable. I promise, you'll get keep getting more of my SOLID nonsensical childish-ness.

Oh, by the way, I thought I will get it from you girls? How come I have seen no actions so far?
HUM ah? Apparently you got nothing to lose you know?!


Evidence:



Words without action are just meaningless acts. In your case, it just prove how moronic can a bimbo actually be. Trying to help someone else, yet getting yourself into troubles. I guess that's one of bimbo characteristics?

Or are you going to complain like the other one? I'm giving you options since I really see no alternative for you. It really irritates me when someone speaks without knowing where they stands.


Take note that actions talk louder than words.



Sec 4, Kbox trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment