Friday, July 3, 2009

I gave you my heart, I gave you my soul.

Hmm having Chippy cheesy chicken now. I think I am going to stop being racist in the future; that indian guy give me really a lot.


Didn't went school today; reason being, overslept.

Felt bored so decided to run a trip to lot 1 to buy 10 year series. I was so disappointed when the 10 year series of Maths is out of stock. Therefore, brought only Chemistry since the school has already booked Biology and English for us.

When I returned home and flip through the Chemistry, I realised something. (Machiam stuck at Q1 already)

Then what's on my mind, "forget it la.." Went to buy bubble tea instead. And she gave me honey red tea instead of honey milk tea.

BUT LUCKILY, with the honey, it covered the taste of red tea.




P/S: Red tea really sucks!

P/S P/S: Felt really unmotivated.

P/S P/S P/S: Very envy and jealous.

P/S P/S P/S P/S: I'm not botak yet.

P/S P/S P/S P/S P/S: I'm not a racist in the first place.



Note to self: Mug hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment