Thursday, July 2, 2009

有种拥有,叫做放手。

Late for school today for bloody 2 minutes. Apparently, I felt asleep after finish preparing. -..-

LUCKILY the train I took today is not packed..

It was really a relieve since I was totally sian when I saw the amount of people. Thinking that I'm bound to late for school indefinitely, I sat down to wait for an empty train.

The next train came after 2 minutes..

To my surprise, the deck is empty! Grins.


But ya, I'm still late la.. I was thinking, if I typical a bit and squeeze into the the packed train, then I wouldn't probably be late?

And the worse is, I even got scolded by the security guard for not taking the pathway.


Well, I don't really care.

Quite a vast amount are late for school. Everyone are taking their temperature and queuing up for pink slip. Pink slip are suppose to be a pretty bad thing.. but to me, it seems like everyone are queuing to buy toto, 4D.

But Sec 4's and Sec 5's start school at 8.45a.m today. So yup, after hearing this, Mr Yip spare us.


After school, headed to Great World with Dengyi, Xiaowei, Suen and Darren after school. Apparently Dengyi want to eat Stone Rice. It's a type of korean dish. And the funny thing is, Dengyi got mistaken as a korean by the lady boss. Duh, she's overjoyed.


And studied awhile before heading home.

While on way back, I kept laughing. Of course, Dengyi and Xiaowei felt disgraceful and embarrassing because my laughs are like....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Whatever. Especially when I laughed for no particular good reason.



P/S: I really think Muzzy very overboard.

Today, she came over to asked Munyee for 15 cents in front of us. Doesn't she aware of how much money she owe us?



AND YA, NEXT MONDAY @
DARREN HOUSE STEAMBOAT.

my dumplings hor, hehehehe.


**SECRETS**
You shall await! Mwahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment