Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sensationist.


Craving for an ice cream?!


Yet lazy to buy.. ?







Why not..


try doing Geometry?!



You might actually be surprised how you might get an ice cream out of it.





Circle




+



Angle




= Ice cream!





Comes in several benefits too!

  • Stop your craving.
  • 100% sastifaction.

And yes, it's peach flavoured too!









Someone cried in front of me again. The situation and reasons was quite similar to yesterday.

Reason being = Stress.
See them cry, my heart ~.~


How I wish I could help in some way. If only we were given a chance to portray our talent la! Zzz.

It's the bloody second time I felt so helpless!



But I guess I had better help myself instead. Just look at how pathetic the way I'm now.

And my Art was like.. lack of confidence and hardwork. Felt so slack compared to the previous year.

Nonetheless, I will still stay back to complete them!


In life, there are ups and downs. They are existed to keep the world balance.




And yup, stay back for Art earlier on.

-> Ms Goh entrusted me with her homeroom keys.
-> Left earlier as Dengyi is running out of patience waiting for me.
-> Handed the key over to Xiaoqin.
-> Half-way home, Darren called me.
-> Found out I gave my house key instead.
-> Told Dengyi.
-> Laughed and mocked at me.

I don't really think it's funny, so stop laughing.


Ah, before I forgot, I also did some hentai drawing with Gary's on the whiteboard earlier on.

Pictures are with Ben's as my phone battery was totally flat. I'll update it when I've got the pictures from him. Hehe.




是福还是祸,缘分躲不过。




Sec 4, Lon's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment