Monday, July 13, 2009

Just like how my heart bleeds.


Hey! Bangerlon is back with a new haircut.

P/S: I didn't manage to pick up the courage to cut botak.


Why not start with some overdue pictures?


-



I'm pretty relieved now.

.. cause I almost forgot there is a practical test on Chemistry and test on Maths tomorrow.. And here am I blogging as the first priority.

Whatever.


Just wanna share to you something Mdm Kaur said today.

5 things to prove that you're successful in life.

  1. Cash.
  2. Condo.
  3. Credit Card.
  4. Country Club Membership.
  5. Car.


.. Yet Kok Kiang said something that doesn't relate to being successful but I sort of think so.


He said "Coffin".
And honestly, that might make up no. 6.


How can you be so "called" successful when you don't even had a coffin to be lie in?!

That only shows that you're nothing but a heartless merchant.

Yup. To maintain a good relationship with friends/family is important. You know you don't want no one to send you towards your last journey.

iight.



Let me post you another Q.
Ever wondered why I don't like to take pictures with my braces.. ?

Ans: Cause it make my mouth fcuking big. <-



Evidence:





And yup, you actually get to see a little preview of my new hair..


Now. For the main show.

* There is too many pictures to pick.. therefore I've decided to upload a hell load of them.



What a sinner...









** Have anyone ever wondered how to drink a bubble tea in a more spectacular way?

My best friend here has her own way of drinking bubble tea.






What a violent sinner. Wasted $1.20..





Sec3, bus to Vivo.

No comments:

Post a Comment