Wednesday, July 22, 2009

我假装无所谓,但寂寞却一直掉眼泪。








-




Hell-freezing cold weather today. Unfortunately, I didn't brought my jacket along as the rain started pouring only when I was about to reach the school.

I swear I am damn effing cold. My temperature was only 34.8 degree celcius. And I was trembling with coldness even when I had my O's level chinese listening after school.

Mentioning of listening comprehension. Thanks to the damn songs that the radio has played, several of us almost felt asleep while waiting for the actual listening comprehension to start.


After our listening comprehension, we went to Chinatown for dinner. Whilst, I "witness" some shameless humans.


The story goes.
I was in the train waiting to alight. Then came this young china guy with another older looking guy.

Strange as it seems, this young guy started chatting with one of the lady nearby. The lady apparently shows some uneasiness as she got freaked out by him.

Suddenly, the older guy grabbed one of the edge of the lady bag and started smiling to his comrade.

He paused.. and added, "假货".

After which he even went over to the lady and said, "Hey, your bag is nice".


I look down on this guy, honestly man.
Firstly, this guy is effing rude. How can he anyhow touch people's bag without asking for their permission?
Secondly, this guy is being disrespectful. As a fellow human and a guy, how can he laughed at the lady for using fake goods!
In additional, this guy is ridiculously hopeless! He facade his feelings and even had the cheek to show hypocrisy to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment