Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time to shop for new clothes again..

Ahhhh! I'm out of clothes, not- AGAIN!

I realise I've been wearing those rather suitable clothes over and over again. And those rather ugly clothes I would always leave them at a one corner until mom's is free and bored. She will pack them up together and give others.


Ok now, where was I. Oh yeah, I'm out of clothes all thanks to my brother. FYI, we share clothes since we've similar body shape.

And the clothes he always bought are either too big, too gay, too small or too striking! So frustrated when I tried to wear them!


So selfish rightttt!

I've been telling him over and over again, and all he replied was, "don't wear my clothes la? 自己去买啦!"

So rude right! :(

Even when we went to shop for clothes, I am always the one trying out those clothes leh! But of course, he paid for most of the time hah!


Kay, I've decided to dedicate to my brother since I've been mentioning him all the while.






Now gonna rush for my tuition.

Back to my usual clothes.

.. SIAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment