Saturday, August 1, 2009

Once in a year.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MY DEAR BEST FRIEND.




A million 's for you!

---------------------------------------------------



Went tuition in the afternoon.

Felt quite embarrassed as Chinfung was wearing the same shirt as me. I mean, out of so many shirts, why so coincidence lol?


After which we went to 146 and celebrate Munyee's birthday.


Birthday girl. :)



Birthday girl looking at Susi's present.






Her expression... Hahaha.



SO SWEET WOR?



Paishe liao laaaa. :P



Whose hands?! O_O!



*:X*






Cake ceremony!


Custom-make cake.



My name leh. Hehe.











After our dinner, we went to one of the void-deck to slack. I've totally no idea who came up with the intention of playing "True or Dare."





Look like my name leh? Heh.




I must say quite a lot of daring is done. Such as..


Suen's on an attempt to ask someone for signature.



Munyee's dance.



Jessica's dance.



Gary's chicken dance.




Of course, there were others too. Such as, Jessica attempt to ask someone for current time, pressumming she was wearing a watch and Gary attempt to go over and shout "LEAVE ME ALONE~~~!"

The uncle actually got chuatio by Gary's reaction as Gary's look as if he was shouting to some spirits.









Really had many heart-to-heart conversation through this game. Everyone were honest and willing to participate. To be honest, I'm really surprise over several secrets.

I've notice I've become more straight-forward as compared to the past, and perhaps because of this particular reason, I think I've hurt some of their feelings earlier on.

I really think I ought to change so I can prevent situations like this.


To sum up, everyone got to know each other more. More importantly, each other flaws. In life, we know we need learn to forgive and forget, and to accept and pardon each other. Perhaps to tolerate a little will be a more efficient way to prevent unneccessary conflicts.



♥♥♥♥





Last but not least, hope you enjoy your birthday,
叶敏儿! :)



P/S: Anyone who want their solo pictures can ask from me.




也许是看透了,所以也变了。

No comments:

Post a Comment