Thursday, August 13, 2009

Love is in the air.

Met Dicky today for dinner at Chinatown with clique. Apparently he is back to Singapore for holiday and gosh, his appearance changed a lot! Eyebrowns are still as thick though, hahahaha. I guess he's coming to school tomorrow. Yeah, get to see him again.

I wonder what is next week gonna be like. Darren's birthday and movie together with another clique. I wonder how the outing is going to be like. Fancy two different cliques meeting together for movie. I bet it would be hell lotsa fun. :)










Hmm blog hits have been rather high these few days. Same goes to mood. I feel so fortunate nowadays. Haha. Guess life are full of ups and downs.

Hopefully down doesnt come so soon yeah.. :)


Last but not least, Happy Birthday Hera!

No comments:

Post a Comment