Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sisters!

It was a rather bad day when Jessica and Dengyi suddenly message me, claiming that they were sad, and that if I'm free to talk.

My first reaction was "Wah, how come they message to me at the same time?! Who should I help?!"

I mean, they lived together, but they didn't even notice each other were sad leh?!


I was then called out by Jessica at around 11 P.M, in which I went to fetch Dengyi to talk together after that. We chatted for around 4 hours plus before we ended our conversation.
P/S: It was already 3 A.M plus.

Thanks for calling me out. Finally, someone trusted me enough to tell me something. I were finally able to share my darkest secret with someone too. Heh, lovecha, sisters.






Am really happy now. Wonder everyone's leading the same life as me now? Hoho.


Just want cha to be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment