Friday, August 7, 2009

I'll take what it takes to touch the sky.


I am so angry!

Rants, rants and rants.


Yesterday night was burning hot.

Apparently last night, there was 7 outbreak of power failure when everyone were asleep!! Omg, Just imagine that!

Lucky I was only awoke by two of them. First outbreak took particularly 5 minutes, but the second outbreak took don't know since God's knows when.


Skipped school today, but still decided to head over to school to meet clique for dinner.

On my way, I saw a large amount wearing red shirts. Somehow it just irritate me a lot. I mean it's not even National Day la?


And thanks man! I'm not permitted to enter the school.

"You're not allowed to enter the school without the uniform" is what the security guard said.

AISEH, SO COOL! *roll eyes*




Anyway I saw Dengyi's mom today for the first time, probably the last time since she's heading back to China this sunday.




Don't think too much, Dillon. T.






Gonna collect my retainer and do bleaching tomorrow. *Awaits ^-^*

No comments:

Post a Comment